Brookdale Utica Assisted Living
45969 North Pointe Boulevard Utica MI 48315
At Brookdale Utica, we are committed to providing highly personalized care. Our well-trained and caring staff takes time to get to know each person and their families, enabling us to provide each resident with the most appropriate level of care. We work to encourage independence, protect privacy and promote dignity while being available and ready to help when needed.
Residents at Brookdale Utica enjoy a wide array of services and amenities including:
- Personalized assessment plan that is regularly reviewed to account for changing needs
- Assistance with personal needs such as grooming and dressing
- Full meal service selected by a registered dietician
- Snacks available
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management and support
- Family room with a fireplace to entertain guests and socialize with other residents
- Tea room for games, baking and developing lasting relationships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Community I Had a Tour With
I had a chance to tour this community and I did not like it. It did not fit my sister. The age group of the residents are much older than her.
They are the best on handling my brother. Calming him down from leaving and going home. A lot of co-operation with the staff.Thanks alot
A good community
The staff have been great working with the hospice people to make sure that dad has everything he needs. This community does offer daily activities and they keep it clean. I would recommend this community.See all 30 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.