Brookdale Sun Prairie
650 Broadway Drive Sun Prairie WI 53590
Brookdale Sun Prairie provides nnovative memory care services in a home-like environment that values individuality and independence. We work closely with residents and their families to create personalized care plans that meet the unique needs of each resident. Care plans are frequently reviewed and adjusted to meet needs as they change. Our innovative approach to care features a gentle schedule that is reviewed daily and award-winning, dementia-friendly dining.
Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Sun Prairie include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking paths
- A living environment specially designed for residents with memory loss
- Restaurant-style dining room that serves three meals a day with dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
At Brookdale Sun Prairie, we have created a warm and inviting community, and we invite you to join us for enrichment and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Feeling very confident that I made the right choice for my brother-in-law. Recent visitors have told me they find things neat and clean and everyone friendly there when they visit.
We are only in for one week now but everything seems to be going smoothly. Personnel are very friendly and accommodating. Our brother-in-law seems very comfortable there.[Removed]
Great Facility Made Mom's Move Easier Than Expected
Mom has late age Alzheimer's and this is an excellent facility for her care. Low number of patients (20 maximum), great personnel trained in Dementia/Alzheimer care and therapeutic instruction, very good...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.