Brookdale Santa Barbara
911 Santa Barbara Boulevard Cape Coral FL 33991
At Brookdale Santa Barbara, our staff is carefully chosen to work with seniors who have Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. They are dedicated to providing individualized care services in a way that promotes independence, dignity and privacy.
Our residents enjoy a gentle daily routine that gives them comfort and peace of mind which includes mental and physical workouts, practicing daily life skills and engaging activities. Services and amenities at Brookdale Santa Barbara include:
- An award-winning dining program designed especially for people with dementia
- Personalized care plans that are reviewed and adapted regularly
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services, including trash removal
- Transportation services
- Medication management
- Access to a highly trained staff around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Helpful in a difficult time.
Brookdale came to our rescue in a time of need. I needed a place for my mom fast and Brookdale had availability. The moving in process went pretty smoothly.They always contact me if something happens with my...
Too few caregivers!
The people taking care of Mom were awesome but there were way too few care givers. She needed more care than they could provide especially at holiday time. Every concern we had they tried to address but know...
Ready to move!
When I went on the tour I really liked this community. The staff are friendly and nice. The community is clean, but my only problem was that they were suppose to hold a room for my dad and they sold it.See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.