The Windsor of Cape Coral
831 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral FL 33991
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inspiring residential setting along with caring, helpful staff is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor living spaces
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Seven distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and Cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Courtyard Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/screened lanai
- Grand Living Room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.