1 Somer Ridge Drive Roseville CA 95661
Brookdale Roseville offers innovative memory care services for residents living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our residents enjoy a gentle structure to each day that gives them peace of mind and security. Daily routines at Brookdale Roseville include mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and enriching social activities that all work together to enhance the lives of our residents.
Residents at Brookdale Roseville flourish, receiving high-quality services and amenities that include:
- An award-winning dining program that features dementia-friendly menus, consistent seating and dining assistance
- Regular housekeeping services
- Group outings to local attractions in Roseville and Sacramento
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Spacious common area
- Personalized care services that give residents a true sense of self and belonging
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Was nice, staff was nice, didnt like the access the visitors have into the residence areas.
this facility was clean and very cheery. Also liked that its memory care wasn't so large. Price was doable. The only negative is that their shared rooms are small. Liked that the residents had access to...
Like other Brookdale, this facility was very tidy and I like that. The staff was all friendly and welcoming. The reason we did not choose this community was because it was a higher level of care than my mother...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.