Brookdale Phillippi Creek
5501 Swift Road Sarasota FL 34231
At Brookdale Phillippi Creek our residents enjoy our quieter location near Siesta Key Beach while also enjoying easy access to shopping, grocery stores and medical care. Life at Brookdale Phillippi Creek centers around our residents. Our activities schedule is designed around their interests and abilities, and strives to meet physical, social, spiritual, cultural and mental needs.
Residents at Brookdale Phillippi Creek enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that include:
- A strong bond with the local community
- Homestyle meals served three times a day in a restaurant style atmosphere
- Access to a beautiful courtyard
- Personalized and compassionate assistance with activities of daily living
- Onsite chapel for residents to practice their faith
- Onsite Ice cream parlor
- Outdoor gazebo and courtyard for residents to enjoy the beautiful Sarasota weather year-round
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care
We toured this community for my father's care. We liked that the staff was helpful and able to answer the questions on the care that is offered for the residents.The community was clean and we liked the...
Tour for family
I toured this community and I liked the staff and the care that would have been available. They have a lot of this to help with him to have been active. I would suggest that other families tour this community...
They really do care!!
I would recommend this community because they really went out of their way to help us. We knew when we were looking that it would be temporary and they bent over backward to accommodate us. I would give them...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.