Brookdale Palmer Ranch
5111 Palmer Ranch Parkway Sarasota FL 34238
Brookdale Palmer Ranch is able to meet a wide range of senior needs including memory care, assisted living, skilled nursing services and continuing care all on one campus. Residents at Brookdale Palmer Ranch receive holistic care through our Optimum Life initiative. We believe there six aspects to wellness which are purposeful, emotional, physical, intellectual, social and spiritual. Our programs and care methods strive to meet these six aspects, enabling residents to live and age well.
Services at Brookdale Palmer Ranch are dependent on the care level of residents but all share community amenities which include:
- Outdoor gardening areas and walking paths
- An onsite library with computers
- Full-service salon
- Fitness, cultural, social, educational and recreational programs
- Pet-friendly community
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- An emergency call system and vigilant campus security to keep residents safe
- High quality care from a well-trained and dedicated staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
creative and thoughtful
I just love the happy hour that they have daily. They are so thoughtful and creative. I truly enjoy dealing with them.
I continue to be grateful for the care that the staff give mom. She is doing quite well, as demonstrated by our nearly daily phone calls. Mom is clearly in a great place.
New and Improved
This is now a Brookdale community. They have all new leadership and it shows! The people were friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were recently remodeled and they have the cutest memory care unit. I think...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.