Brookdale Oak Ridge
734 Emory Valley Road Oak Ridge TN 37830
At Brookdale Oak Ridge, our well-trained and compassionate staff understands that no two residents are the same. We encourage residents to exercise individuality and engage in our community in their own way. Our residents thrive while receiving personal care services, enjoying loving attention from our staff and taking advantage of our community amenities. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Oak Ridge include:
- Daily social activities and regular outings that enhance the lives of residents
- Three homemade meals with cook to order options
- Personal care items delivered directly to the doorstep
- Pet friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- 24 hour access to a well-trained staff passionate about senior care
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts
We provide high quality, personalized care services in a home-like environment. Our spacious senior apartment homes are on one level with plenty of room for furniture from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Okay Tour, but Not The One for Us
I had an okay tour of this community. The experience went well, and our tour was pretty nice. I was looking into memory care options for my father, and his needs. Also assisted living for my mother. The memory...
From what I saw in my tour, this is a lovely facility! It was beautiful and the people there seem nice. In the end, we did not choose it simply because of personal location preferences, but I would have been...
[Removed] was very helpful, and the facility is lovely, clean, and cheerful. [Removed] was reassuring about their ability to deal with my mom's particular needs. At this moment they are at the top of...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.