About Autumn Care
Autumn Care is a family-owned assisted living community in scenic Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee. Our cozy, welcoming community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by mature trees and lush green lawns. Knoxville offers the perfect mix of Southern hospitality, historical attractions and modern services, making this vibrant city a great place to settle down.
Autumn Care is dedicated to providing our residents with all the comforts of home in our peaceful, welcoming and caring community. Our medical professionals are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure all our residents, including those with Alzheimer’s or other memory care needs, receive the support they need to be secure and comfortable at all times. We are committed to maintaining an environment where those with dementia feel valued, included and safe at all times.
Our community features a number of services and amenities designed to encourage our residents to be healthy, happy and active, including:
- A full-time Activity Director who organizes daily groups, special events and day trips throughout Knoxville
- Medication management
- Enclosed patio and garden areas
- Apartments feature private bathrooms with walk-in showers, individual temperature controls and an in-suite emergency response system
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Access to additional memory care services such as occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Regular family days and events
We are proud to provide seniors with a warm, welcoming community where they can enjoy worry-free living, and we invite you to join us here at Autumn Care of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor