45182 West Park Drive Novi MI 48377
At Brookdale Novi you will be able to live a carefree and worry free lifestyle, participating in fun activities, finding new interests or just relaxing while we take care of the cooking, cleaning and other necessities of life. We collaborate with local medical professionals to provide personalized assisted living services as needed. Additionally, our long list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- An effective and challenging fitness and wellness program
- Weekly personal housekeeping and linen services
- Full-service dining program with three meals a day served by a professional wait staff in our beautiful dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Fun and exciting social calendar with regular events and outings
- 24 hour concierge and staff availability
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where friendly and made sure to give my loved one and a detailed look at everything they had to offer. They had...
She is very happy!!
My loved one was only at this community for a short respite stay but ended up loving it so much that she is going to make it a permanent move. The staff have been wonderful to her and treat her just like family....
Brookdale / Beware
My Dad was evaluated by [Removed] and they gave him their approval to move him into Brookdale, Novi, that was April 3rd, on Tuesday April 6th after moving his belongings in we were told they would not be able...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.