Brookdale Long Cove Pointe
5535 Irwin Simpson Road Mason OH 45040
Brookdale Long Cove Pointe provides highly personalized services in a beautiful home-setting. Our kind and knowledgeable staff is dedicated to creating lasting relationships with each resident, understanding their needs while developing trusted friendships. Residents in our Alzheimer's care community have a familiar yet gentle schedule each day to provide them with the structure they need to feel comfortable. Each resident in our community lives an intentional life, full of promise and purpose.
Other services and amenities at Brookdale Long Cove Pointe include:
- A choice and range of activities that encourage independence and social interaction
- Scheduled transportation to enjoy local attractions
- A concierge service to accommodate special requests
- Full service dining
- Lobby cafe for coffee and snacks throughout the day
- An on-site library
- Happy hours to encourage the development of friendships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for dad
The care at this community is really good. We like that they have a clean community that is always. My father seems to be happy with the variety on the menu that are appealing. They are offering him to participate...
I had recently spoke to the staff at this community for a possible living situation for my mother in the future. They where very kind and knowledgeable about there community as well as answered any questions...
Care and compassion
I toured this community for the care of a friend. The staff was nice and helpful to answer the questions I had on the care that is offered. The meals were appealing and they offered a lot of nice activities...See all 40 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.