Artis Senior Living of Mason
6200 Snider Rd Mason OH 45040
Artis Senior Living of Mason is an assisted living community located in the family-friendly town of Mason, Warren County, Ohio. Our scenic community is located on 4.5 acres of beautiful, green land. Mason is a wonderful place to live, and an exciting place for family and friends to visit.
Artis Senior Living of Mason is dedicated to providing seniors with the care that they require. We pride ourselves on our memory care program that includes individually designed programs catered around our dementia and Alzheimer's residents. The care and comfort of each of our residents is a priority. We want our residents to feel comfortable and safe, and a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day.
In addition to the dedication of the safety and health of our seniors, we also offer a variety of amenities to encourage sociability and entertainment. A few of these amenities include:
- Daily maid service and trash removal
- Personal laundry service
- Numerous scenic outdoor courtyards, including many walking trails
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Scheduled group trips
- Planned daily entertainment activities
- Holiday activities and family socials
Artis Senior Living of Mason is proud of its community and we welcome you to join us for entertainment, relaxation, and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.