Brookdale Ebenezer Road
1920 Ebenezer Road Rock Hill SC 29732
Our active community provides highly personalized assisted living services to seniors wishing assistance with daily living activities such as dressing or grooming. Our social calendar is dynamic and provides our residents with a true sense belonging, encouraging them to actively engage in the community. Brookdale Ebenezer Road has a well-trained and compassionate staff on-site. They are available around the clock to provide assistance when needed, while encouraging independence and celebrating small moments of success with residents.
Brookdale Ebenezer is among the premiere assisted living communities in the region and offers a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- A choice of floor plans and layouts
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenettes, large walk-in closets and a walk-in shower
- Small pet-friendly community
- Outdoor walking paths and gardening areas
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care
This is a nice community, but older that other community. The staff was nice and the staff manager was outstanding. [Removed] informed me on all the new changes that were in progress. The rooms were nice. I...
Great place, pleased with the friendly people, smiles, clean building. Very nice place and our loved one seems to be adjusting very well. I
My experience has been positive thus far.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.