Brookdale East Side
7164 East Genesee Street Fayetteville NY 13066
Residents at Brookdale East Side enjoy personalized care services designed to meet their unique and changing needs. Care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided that encourages independence and respects the privacy and dignity of each person. In addition to high quality care, residents at Brookdale East Side enjoy a wide range of services and amenities including:
- An onsite theatre room to enjoy favorite films
- A vibrant community that always something to do
- Comfortable common areas with a fireplace to warm up on cooler days
- Resident-led activity schedule
- Strong ties to the local community as well as the local medical community to provide comprehensive quality care
- Three homemade meals served in our beautiful dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the right fit!
The people here were really nice and very helpful. We just did not think that this would be a good fit for mom. She was not on the level where she needed total care. The place just felt like a nursing home...
A Good Fit For My Aunt
My aunt is doing very well here at this community. It is really a good fit for her and her needs. They have a good staff here, they have been very responsive and helpful. The community looks nice, everything...
LOVE N CARING PLACE
The staff at Brookdale are very caring and helpful. My Mom was very leary of moving to assisted living but in a matter of hours loved it there. Went back to visit her 2 days later and she was so happy after...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.