1709 East Walnut Grove Road Derby KS 67037
Brookdale Derby is a vibrant community where residents are engaged and treated like family. Residents enjoy private apartment homes and our one-story community makes it easy for residents with limited mobility to enjoy all that Brookdale Derby offers.
Our amenities and services set us apart from traditional senior living communities and include:
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Oversight from professional nurses to ensure quality care
- Programs and outings that reflect the individual interests of residents
- Medication management and monitoring of chronic conditions
- Scheduled transportation services to downtown shopping, dining and medical appointments
Brookdale Derby is proud to offer highly personalized assisted living services through individualized care plans that are regularly reviewed to meet needs as they change.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mom is safe and happy
Mom has lived at Brookdale Derby a little over a year, and we couldn't be happier with this facility. The staff treats my mom like she is part of their family. There are many activities offered that mom...
Brookdale Derby - My #1 Choice for my Mom
I have worked in this industry for 7 years, in multiple different capacities, numerous different cities, and have walked in to 30+ different senior living facilities. Brookdale Derby sets the standard for...
Can't Care For Dementia Patients
If your loved one has dementia/alzheimers, do not move them here. This facility is not trained on how to care for them, even in the early stages. They are more interested in "fixing them" instead...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.