833 East Grand River Avenue Brighton MI 48116
Because of our prime location, residents at Brookdale Brighton enjoy easy access to the heart of all that Brighton has to offer yet still maintains the quiet and tranquility that many of our residents enjoy. Residents at Brookdale Brighton choose from studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with different floor plans to find the one that best suits their lifestyle.
Our community offers a wide range of services to make life at Brookdale Brighton worry free. Services and amenities include
- A strong community partnership that brings fun activities to our community and enriches the lives of residents
- Scheduled transportation services downtown for errands and special ice cream trips
- Activities to meet physical, spiritual and intellectual needs such as physical exercise, brain games and church services
- A caring and dedicated staff that seeks to develop long lasting relationships
- Relationships with local medical professionals to provide easier transitions if necessary
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not a good experience
I was not impressed with the customer service we received from this community. My friend signed a contract to stay here while they were running a special on pricing. We advised them within three days that...
If you need extra care, look somewhere else
My mom lived here for 8 1/2 years and for the last year and a half it has been owned by Brookdale. It is a pretty good place to be if you are independent and don't need care. If you do need care, it is...
This is an over priced place for what you get. Since Brookdale took over the care has changed as well as they now out source their care givers . Which is way over priced for what you get. Also it now has...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.