11550 Education Street Auburn CA 95602
We offer two levels of care, including assisted living services for seniors who are looking for assistance with activities of daily living and memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Brookdale Auburn is an inviting community where residents enjoy connecting with each other over a card or board game or in one of several common areas.
Our community is set apart from traditional senior care communities by our extensive selection of services and luxurious amenities. Services and amenities include:
- Outdoor walking paths and raised bed gardens
- Full-service beauty salon
- Chef-prepared meals served three times per day in our dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Anyone under 70 requires regional approval. Average age is 85. This is a much more elderly, less active community.
Fantastic representative. Tour was excellent. The place was so clean, fresh and active. I wish this one was closer to the location I need for my mother.
Seems like a 5 star
My loved one is doing very well since her move. The people there are bending over backward to make things work financially. They have worked with us. The facility itself is is like a 5-star resort, they take...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.