Bethany Home Care #2
9460 Mountain Blvd Oakland CA 94605
Bethany Home Care #2
Bethany Home Care #2 is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Oakland, California, in Alameda County. Our residential care home is located in serene environment with beautiful scenery in the suburbs of the city. The place has beautiful scenery which are attractive with quit and friendly neighbors, for people to visit and stay.
Bethany Home Care #2 is a place with quality services to our seniors, where they stay in a group home setting with great uniqueness. The staffs are professionals where their effect and strength is geared toward providing quality services to our seniors to their satisfaction. The well being of the seniors is usually safeguarded in our community to promote quality services to our seniors, therefore, creating a safe haven.
Our mandate does not evolve around in ensuring medical and physical well being of our seniors but also in other activities through various amenities. These includes:
- Laundry and housekeeping from experience house keepers
- Pet keeping is allowed
- Trained and experienced personnel for the social and physical stimulation
- Availability of spacious sunroom
- Adequate journals, newspapers and books from the various library to keep the seniors occupied and informed
- Affordable transport arrangement for the seniors and their family members
- Reliable medical care delivered by trained and experienced medical practitioners
Considering the above amenities, making a choice of becoming part of our community is usually the best decision for the seniors. so as to have freedom, relaxation and independence seniors should be willing to enroll with Bethany Home Care #2.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.