Benton House of Blue Springs
1701 NW Jefferson Street Blue Springs MO 64015
Benton House of Blue Springs is an assisted living community located in the scenic city of Blue Springs, Jackson County, Missouri. Our diverse community is located in the center of this beautiful city, and offers many attractions for our seniors and their visiting family members.
Benton House of Blue Springs offers various care levels to its residents, while allowing them to feel safe and comfortable. These care options offer specialized memory care, dementia and Alzheimer's care. Our community prides itself on the innovative design of the amenities and the living spaces. Qualified and compassionate medical professionals are available any time of day or night for residents.
Beyond meeting the important medical needs of the residents, Benton House of Blue Springs offers numerous social activities; allowing seniors to be active and meet neighbors. Many of these amenities include:
- Events scheduled 7 days a week
- Daily fitness options, including exercise classes and walking clubs
- Volunteer opportunities benefiting local Blue Springs charities
- Numerous spiritual services available
- Seminars and lectures available on a variety of topics
- A monthly special event, allowing seniors to bring family and friends from home
- Numerous food tastings and national food day events
Benton House of Blue Springs is proud of what we have to offer, and would like to extend an invitation for you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.