Assured Horizions XI
17690 San Vicente Fountain Valley CA 92708
Assured Horizons XI
Assured Horizons XI is a residential care home located in Fountain Valley, in Orange County CA. The location, in a beautiful suburb just blocks from multiple banks, restaurants, shopping destinations, parks, and health care options, is an ideal place to call home and a delight for friends and family to visit.
The staff at Assured Horizons are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing, and enriching environment for seniors. High staff ratios in a small group home setting ensures that staff are never given more than they can handle, and that residents receive the care and attention they need and deserve. Ongoing collaboration with physicians and nurses lets the standard of care given by Assured Horizons staff stay excellent and up-to-date. Some of the many services and features offered at Assured Horizons are:
- Medication supervision and management
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Specialized care for residents living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia
- Planned activities and exercise therapy for all levels of mobility
- Full security system with camera monitoring
Assured Horizons XI is proud to offer a stable, safe, and comfortable home environment for seniors who are looking to live life to the fullest. The staff and management at Assured Horizons would like to invite you to experience the dignity and independence that unique care can provide.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.