Alpine Board and Care
17982 Los Tiemos Street Fountain Valley CA 92708
Alpine Board and Care is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of Fountain Valley, CA and in the large Orange County. Fountain Valley is known for being a middle-class residential area, that is away from the hustle and bustle of the large city. It is, however just a short drive to large Huntington Beach and the Northern Pacific Ocean coastline. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to local Mile Square Regional park, offering outdoor activities and a place for scenic and relaxing strolls. The small town feel of the city makes it a great place to live.
Alpine Board and Care is dedicated to the care and safety of its residents. We are committed to the friendly and individualized care that we are able to offer in the smaller than average community home. Our compassionate and qualified staff are available 24/7, with a medical doctor who is available on-call.
In addition to the small, beautiful city and the wonderful, friendly staff members, Alpine Board and Care offers the following services and amenities, to make you feel more at home:
- Transportation services available to off-site medical appointments and personal errands
- Delicious, home cooked meals provided
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including hygiene and grooming
- Common indoor area, great for entertaining and meeting new residents
Alpine Board and Care is proud of the community it has to offer you. We invite you to join us for relaxation, friendliness and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.