Arbor Oaks Terrace Memory Care
317 Werth Blvd Newberg OR 97132
At Arbor Oaks Terrace Memory Care it is our mission to meet the unique needs of people living with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. We strive to exceed the expectations of our residents and their families in everything we do. Our innovative approach to senior care through the Pathways program creates an enriching environment that encourages each resident to be actively involved in the community.
Community services and amenities at Arbor Oaks Terrace Memory Care include:
- A familiar daily routine that gives residents comfort and peace of mind
- Meals served three times each day in our family-style dining room
- Opportunities for residents of different faiths to practice spirituality
- Arts and music activities
- Sensory stimulation and other dementia-specific activities
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice place!
Our experience with Arbor Oaks has been a very positive one! My loved one has been here over a year now, and they've been just wonderful to us. The facility is clean and well kept, the employees are communicative...
Would Recommend Them
My brother lives in the facility and he likes it.
Very nice place!
They do a great job here! The staff are all very friendly, and do a great job welcoming new residents to the community. The facility itself is always clean and well kept, and the services and activities they...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.