Altruistic Assisted Living Centre
2976 N 58th Street Milwaukee WI 53210
Altruistic Assisted Living Centre is a residential care home located in the metropolis of Milwaukee, WI. Join us at the Milwaukee Ballet, where you'll be treated to both the classics you know and love, as well as new works that will wow you. Milwaukee Ballet is extra special because you'll find they maintain their own orchestra, making it part of an elite few companies in the US. Peruse the Elegant Farmer, and you're sure to find a treat or two for yourself. They are, after all, home of the original apple pie baked in a bag.
At Altruistic Assisted Living Centre, we're honored to aide you in living your care free, and independent life. Our expert staff are here to customize your care needs, however big or small, to ensure that you get the care you deserve. Available around the clock, our caring staff are here to foster your independence while assisting with both personal care and health services. This group home setting is designed with your safety and utmost comfort in mind. We'll take care of the housekeeping and laundry, freeing you to enjoy your new found freedom.
We're happy to also provide:
- Room for your dogs and cats so you can bring your furry family along
- Beautician on-site to tend to any haircut, or style request
- Indoor common areas to enjoy a cup of tea and a friendly chat with your neighbor
- Outdoor common areas to appreciate the nature around you, or get lost in a book
Join us at Altruistic Assisted Living Centre, we're here to provide you with the comfort and freedom you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.