Advantage Home Care, LLC
11510 W Langford Court Youngtown AZ 85363
Advantage Home Care, LLC is a residential care home located in one of the oldest, retirement community in the United States in Youngtown, Arizona, which is in Maricopa County. Our community is full of activities and events which help in creating a friendly atmosphere of the area. Youngtown is a wonderful place to live and a great place for friends and family to enjoy when visiting.
Advantage Home Care, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life while striving to meet each senior's needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all residents. Our caring, compassionate staff is highly qualified to provide care and comfort to all residents any time of the day or night.
Along with meeting all of the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community is actively striving to encourage all seniors to participate and socialize with our various amenities, including:
- Daily exercise, including beach and cove walking
- Planned trips and outings to keep seniors engaged
- Daily activities including newspaper, books, magazines, games, cards, crafts, available to encourage seniors to participate and socialize with others
- Transportation available to appointments, shopping, restaurants, sporting events, social events, lectures, plays, concerts, and much more
- Access to offsite religious services to encourage socialization with peers and others in the local community.
We are a vibrant, charming community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us at the Advantage Home Care, LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.