434 Jamaica Way Jamaica Plain MA 02130
The Boston Alzheimer's Center offers three programs: Assisted Living, Respite Care and a Community Day Program.
- The Assisted Living accommodates up to 66 persons with memory loss. A team of skilled professionals provides 24-hour care for our residents. This includes assistance with ADL's and medication, meals, 11 hours of daily activities and medical observation.
- The Day Program accommodates up to 24 participants per day from the community. The program operates Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. The focus of the Day Program is structured activities in a success-oriented environment.
- Respite care is available within the Assisted Living Community. The minimum stay is only four days. Respite residents receive the same care and benefits as our full-time Assisted Living residents.
The Boston Alzheimer's Center is owned by Rogerson Communities, a non-profit organization providing innovative solutions in housing and health services since 1860.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff has been very nice with my father. The communication has also been very good for the family. My father mentions that the meals are okay. Activities are offered my father like to participate in some...
My Second Choice, A Very Nice Community
I really liked this community. This was my second choice for my father. The staff was very kind and informative. They provide individual care plans for the residents. From what I saw the community is well maintained,...
Overall very positive experience
Admission was a very easy and well guided process. A lot of attention to detail from everybody. Diet, interests, peculiarities. Highly professional staff from top to bottom. I like single rooms with shared...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.