We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 25 miles of Orange County, CA
Orange County Senior Resources
Famous for its tourism, Orange County is home to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and many other attractions. It's most known cities include Anaheim, which houses the NHL team, the Anaheim Ducks and Huntington Beach known for its beaches and surfing areas. Orange County is comprised of over thirty cities and each has a unique and special culture and notable history. This mostly suburban, laid back county features multiple museums, art galleries, festivals and many options for dining with a noted specialty in Mexican cuisine.
Hospitals in Anaheim
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Western Medical Center-Anaheim
Hospitals in Huntington Beach
- Beach Medical Center
- Hoag Health Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Hospitals in Irvine
- Hoag Hospital Irvine
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Orange County range from:
- High: $5,495
- Low: $1,800
- Average: $3,100
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Orange County Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Irvine Meals on Wheels
20 Lake Rd Irvine, CA 92604
- Family Meetings and Elder Care Planning
This guide provides information and tips on how to hold family elder care planning meetings to discuss a loved one's elder care situation.
- Glossary of Senior Living Terms
Glossary of senior living terms designed to help you have a clear understanding of commonly used senior housing and care terms.
- How Pet Therapy Has Changed Assisted Living
Over the long term, pet and human interactions can lower cholesterol levels, fight depression and may even help protect against heart disease and stroke. This is why pets for the elderly can be so beneficial.