Victory Centre of South Chicago
3251 East 92nd Street Chicago IL 60617
Victory Centre of South Chicago is a clean, comfortable assisted living community located within the heart of Chicago, IL. Located south of downtown and away from the hustle and bustle, residents can find a place to create a dynamic life without leaving urban living behind. Just minutes away from the Loop and everything Chicago has to offer, residents and friends and family will find lots to love about Victory Centre. Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan, Victory Centre of South Chicago is committed to providing residents with a high quality of life without sacrificing all the fun of city living.
Our community offers a supportive community highlighted by assistance services, quality care, and award-winning programs designed to help each resident feel comfortable, cared for, and in good hands.
In addition to an exciting location and a nurturing community, Victory Centre of South Chicago is committed to providing activities and amenities that support a healthy, active lifestyle designed to support individual goals and needs, including:
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals offered throughout the day
- Wellness programs designed to promote clean and healthy living
- Activities like movie night, bingo night, ice cream socials, and yoga classes
- On-site medical support and monitoring
- Housekeeping and transportation services provided
For residents looking for an urban place to relax and call home, Victory Centre of South Chicago can provide all of the fun, care, and support you and your family have been looking for.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.