Churchview Supportive Living
2626 W. 63rd Street Chicago IL 60629
Churchview Supportive Living is an assisted living community located in Chicago, IL. The city of Chicago is located in Cook County and home to over 2.7 million people. It's an exciting city with lots of great restaurants and shops. Residents can enjoy going on outings when the weather is warm and they can also relax in our cozy community.
Churchview Supportive Living is committed to giving our residents the highest quality of care to meet and assist with their daily needs. We also let them have their own independence and show that we're available around the clock anytime day or night if they need anything. Because we want our residents to feel at home, at Churchview Supportive Living, we have a lot of great staff who work on-site to meet the needs of your family member should they have requests or require assistance.
In addition to assisting with all of their physical and medical needs, we are a very fun and relaxed group that likes to encourage our community to stay engaged, meet new friends and socialize. We offer several amenities and services including:
- Private and semi-private apartments with their own kitchens and separate baths
- Nutritious meals that we prepare and serve residents
- A relaxing downstairs dining area or meals delivered upstairs to residents
- A recreational area and fun, scheduled events all year long
- Walking distance to neighboring stores and shopping
- A safe building where residents find comfort
- Relaxing reading areas and a home-like environment
We are committed to helping the seniors in our development and hope you come and spend time with us relaxing, enjoying a lot of great activities and making new friends at Churchview Supportive Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Churchview Supportive Living Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.