The Windsor at San Pablo
4000 San Pablo Pkwy Jacksonville FL 32224
At The Windsor at San Pablo, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant, classical architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor living spaces
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Eight distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a therapeutic whirlpool spa, full service salon and massage therapy
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Bistro for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/screened lanai
- Oscar's Theater for the latest cinematic entertainment
- Elegant Living Room
- Game Room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Windsor is wonderful!
My mother has been a resident at The Windsor for over 7 months now. I have been beyond pleased with my experience! The staff is caring, reliable, and very encouraging to all the residents. My mother enjoys...
Not to impressed
I wasn't too impressed with the layout of this community and the fact that there was a wall unit instead of central air with a thermostat. There were a lot of amenities for the residents but it felt more...
Very nice place. Couldn't have been happier.
We placed my father into Windsor when he was in mid stage dementia. He was angry, didn't understand why he had to be there, and even what the place was. They were very patient and nice to him. While...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.