Suffield by the River
7 Canal Rd Suffield CT 06078
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Suffield by the River offers everything you could possibly want in senior residential living:
- Independent living in beautifully appointed, spacious apartments with a full array of services and amenities.
- Assisted living services offering as little or as much assistance as needed.
- River's watch, a secured, specialty care wing designed for those residents who require 24 hour supervision.
- Priority admission into the Suffield House, one of the areas finest skilled nursing facilities.
Suffield by the River, with views of the Connecticut River in a pristine, country setting, is located 20 minutes north of Harford, Connecticut and 15 minutes south of Springfield Massachusetts. Suffield by the River is privately owned and operated.
Pricing at Suffield by the River
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Suffield by the River
Community Details at Suffield by the River
Senior Housing Types Provided at Suffield by the River
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.