3051 Rio Dosa Drive Lexington KY 40509
Our luxurious apartments are available in a variety of sizes and floor plans to suit every taste and budget. Amenities in all apartments are state-of-the-art and may include:
- Cable and phone connections
- Kitchens with appliances
- Many apartments have washer/dryer hookups
- Walk-in shower with built-in safety features
- Balconies available in some units
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
Our outdoor courtyards are popular with residents who enjoy gardening or polishing their golf skills on our putting green. We have an outdoor heated swimming pool which is popular with both our residents and visiting grandchildren. Indoor activities include games, sing-a-longs, crafts, a library and computer room. Residents can cheer on their favorite sports teams in our living room or join a poker game in the card room.
Pricing at Richmond Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Richmond Place
Second choice we met with [Name removed], and wish they had a central atrium meeting area with brighter colors this would have been a plus. [Name removed] was good, very informative and we attended some meeting...
This seems like a very nice option with lovely facilities and staff.
Outstanding staff. Genuinely compassionate, friendly people, each, each and every one I interacted with - not just the caregivers. Food could be a little better, however - but the staff is more important....
- See all 51 community reviews
Community Details at Richmond Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Richmond Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.