Magnolia Springs Lexington
2701 Magnolia Springs Dr Lexington KY 40511
As a not-for-profit community, our focus is on residents rather than investors—on the heart, not the pocketbook at Magnolia Springs. So you can feel confident your happiness, safety, and security are our top priorities—all within the context of a financially secure community.
You can be confident Magnolia Springs communities are well-run because they are managed by a proven local executive team and backed by a nationwide leader in senior living—Life Care Services, An LCS® Company.
Magnolia Springs Mission is “to enrich our residents’ lives by fostering a culture and creating a community where everyone we serve is celebrated.” Magnolia Springs Core Values are as follows:
– Serve Others with Heart, Passion and Respect.
– Place Our Residents’ Needs Above All Else
– Provide Outstanding Customer Service and Hospitality
– Act with Integrity
– Provide a Positive Atmosphere for All
– Provide Our Residents with a Lifestyle that Promotes Independence and Choice
– Provide a Culture to Enrich Faith and Strengthen Connections to Family and Friends
– Create Multi-generational Engagement
– Provide a Safe and Secure Home
Pricing at Magnolia Springs Lexington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Magnolia Springs Lexington
- Great place for Mom...and us
Our little mom resides in Memory Care at Magnolia Springs. It is a beautiful place, bright with a lot of natural light, very inviting, very clean, great food, and several activities throughout the day. But...
I love Magnolia Springs. The staff is caring and helpful. You’re not just a resident there. You’re family. The staff is also attentive to the family. They always take time to tell you how your loved one is...
- Review of Magnolia Springs
Food is great!! Helpers are so kind and friendly. Very clean. Many activity choices each week
- See all 59 community reviews
Community Details at Magnolia Springs Lexington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Magnolia Springs Lexington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.