Magnolia Springs Lexington
2701 Magnolia Springs Dr Lexington KY 40511
As a not-for-profit community, our focus is on residents rather than investors—on the heart, not the pocketbook at Magnolia Springs. So you can feel confident your happiness, safety, and security are our top priorities—all within the context of a financially secure community.
You can be confident Magnolia Springs communities are well-run because they are managed by a proven local executive team and backed by a nationwide leader in senior living—Life Care Services, An LCS® Company.
Magnolia Springs Mission is “to enrich our residents’ lives by fostering a culture and creating a community where everyone we serve is celebrated.” Magnolia Springs Core Values are as follows:
– Serve Others with Heart, Passion and Respect.
– Place Our Residents’ Needs Above All Else
– Provide Outstanding Customer Service and Hospitality
– Act with Integrity
– Provide a Positive Atmosphere for All
– Provide Our Residents with a Lifestyle that Promotes Independence and Choice
– Provide a Culture to Enrich Faith and Strengthen Connections to Family and Friends
– Create Multi-generational Engagement
– Provide a Safe and Secure Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good place to live
We toured this community that was still under construction. The staff was nice and they were able to answer the questions. They were nice but were not able to let us know when all improvements would be completed....
Brand New Place!!
The Magnolia Springs was a very nice clean community. The place is brand new and was maintained very well while my mother was there. The only problem we had was my mother's room was too far from the dining...
My Husband Is In Great Care
With the staffs help my husband is doing good here. They make great food that is very healthy. The vegetables are used in different ways and serve traditional like red beans and corn bread but it is more like...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.