12928 North May Avenue Oklahoma City OK 73120
Brookdale Quail Creek is well known for our compassionate staff who are committed to the wellness of our residents. Additionally, residents enjoy world class services and amenities, which include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Three delicious meals served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Personalized care with a focus on wellness to help residents maintain independence
- On-site library and TV room for socializing
- Activities designed for a variety of interests
- A strong sense of belonging and community
At Brookdale Quail Creek, residents feel at home and well cared for, knowing their needs are being met while they take advantage of the quality care offered by our dedicated staff. Residents enjoy highly personalized care services that encourages independence and respects dignity.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I had wanted to tour this community because I had heard good things about it. But after doing my research about the community it was geared for more independent living people and I just didn't feel that...
This community is in a good location not far from the hositpal. My mom is doing well here she settled in and is socialzing with the other residents. The community appears clean and well maintained. There is...
Care and comfort
We were happy with this community. We were wanting something more than what they could offer. We needed a community that was more secure at this time. The caretakers were very helpful. We were happy with the...See all 26 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.