Oakleaf Village of Columbus
5500 Karl Road Columbus OH 43229
Oakleaf Village of Columbus is an assisted living community located in the growing town of Columbus, OH. Columbus is located in Fairfield, Delaware and Franklin Counties, and home to just over 836,000 people. Columbus has a lot of great stores, shopping, and restaurants allowing residents the opportunity to go shopping, go to restaurants, or relax in our community.
Oakleaf Village of Columbus is committed to giving our seniors the highest level of quality care in a relaxed setting. Our highly trained medical team is available around the clock to assist your loved one with any needs that arise to give them an added sense of comfort. At Oakleaf Village of Columbus, our goal is to meet the needs of your family member and our medical staff offer 24-hour support should any need for assistance arise.
We are a very warm and caring group that enjoys planning activities for the day, scheduling events, trips and encouraging social interaction. A few of the available activities and amenities we have to offer include:
- An open outdoor area for relaxing and enjoying nature
- Daily activities including games, parties and birthday celebrations
- Apartments in different layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- A library with a reading area
- Laundry and housekeeping service
- A shared communal room for watching TV and movies
We are happy to serve the residents in our community and invite you to join us for fun and relaxing times, making new friends and great social activities with people who care about you at Oakleaf Village of Columbus.
Pricing at Oakleaf Village of Columbus
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Oakleaf Village of Columbus
Senior Housing Types Provided at Oakleaf Village of Columbus
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.