6016 N. Nina Avenue Chicago IL 60631
Pricing at Norwood Crossing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Norwood Crossing
Facility was nice. The Assisted Living facility seemed comfortable and was not an overwhelmingly big facility. Saw a limited amount of staff during my tour and was told there are typically 2 CNAs available...
- Set up in an older, quaint neighborhood
My parents are living here and I believe my family is very happy so far. I think the staff at the facility is very attentive; they’ve had the nurses coming to the room, and have done a pretty good job with...
- My mother-in-law was very comfortable here
Because of the experience my mother-in-law had here, this was one of the first places that I was going to tour when I was trying to find a place for my dad to go. She required a little more attention when she...
- See all 31 community reviews
Community Details at Norwood Crossing
Senior Housing Types Provided at Norwood Crossing
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.