Brookdale Weddington Park
2404 Plantation Center Drive Matthews NC 28105
At Brookdale Weddington Park, we offer holistic, high quality care services that values individuality and promotes independence. Our home-like community offers private apartment homes, several common areas for entertaining and visiting as well as an engaging and dynamic activities schedule that brings a true sense of community and belonging for each resident. '
Brookdale Weddington Park is proud to offer a wide range of services and amenities which include,
- Home-cooked meals that easily accommodates special requests
- A registered and licensed nurse on-call around the clock
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate controls and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
No Problems With My Tour
I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was nice to my family, and I. The community looked good from what we were shown. The staff was helpful, and our questions were answered....
Great place, Needed different level of care
Brookdale Wedding Park is a beautiful and clean community it just wasn't the right fit for my dad. They didn't offer the level of care we needed for my dad who is blind. The staff was great and they...
Place is Wonderful I Can't Say Enough
My uncle has made such an improvement since placing him here that now I know I we made the right decision. He is getting up and eating 3 times a day and they are making sure he is getting physical therapy to...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.