Brookdale Weddington Park
2404 Plantation Center Drive Matthews NC 28105
At Brookdale Weddington Park, we offer holistic, high quality care services that values individuality and promotes independence. Our home-like community offers private apartment homes, several common areas for entertaining and visiting as well as an engaging and dynamic activities schedule that brings a true sense of community and belonging for each resident. '
Brookdale Weddington Park is proud to offer a wide range of services and amenities which include,
- Home-cooked meals that easily accommodates special requests
- A registered and licensed nurse on-call around the clock
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate controls and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Pricing at Brookdale Weddington Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Weddington Park
- This Is the Right Place
Friendly and very helpful
- Great Fit
My dad is very happy here, he has a big room and his furniture makes it feel more like home. There is a nice courtyard along with a front porch for the residents to us and the staff here are very friendly...
- No Problems With My Tour
I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was nice to my family, and I. The community looked good from what we were shown. The staff was helpful, and our questions were answered....
- See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Weddington Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Weddington Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.