Brookdale South Charlotte
5515 Rea Road Charlotte NC 28226
Brookdale South Charlotte is a welcoming and home-like community providing assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming and bathing, and care for people living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our community is active and energetic, taking advantage of our prime location near several museums and shopping.
We provide holistic care services that help seniors to flourish in our community. Services and amenities include:
- Secured and home-like environment to keep residents safe
- 24-hour bistro
- Sunroom for year-round enjoyment
- Outdoor walking paths and areas to sit
- Weekly housekeeping services
- A choice of private or companion suites with private baths and walk-in closets
Pricing at Brookdale South Charlotte
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale South Charlotte
- Keep on searching....
We had a loved one placed here and they declined severely while there. Only to improve once moved to another, more professional and supportive Dementia Facility. If your loved one requires 1:1 care, forget...
- No room at the Inn
This is a very nice community and the staff here did a great job showing me around, they took their time with my tour and they answered all my questions. There were a lot of amenities for the residents to...
- Looking for smaller
We toured the Brookdale South Charlotte and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The community looked very clean and inviting. We were looking for a smaller community as my dad is blind and needs closer...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale South Charlotte
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale South Charlotte
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.