1840 Reisterstown Road Pikesville MD 21208
Brookdale Pikesville is a family-friendly community where residents are valued and treasured. Our well-trained staff takes every opportunity to develop lasting relationships with residents, knowing their unique stories and working with them to achieve future goals and dreams. We have nurses on-site and on-call around the clock to ensure residents are receiving the highest quality care while also promoting independence, dignity and individuality.
Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that make them feel at home at Brookdale Pikesville. Services and amenities offered at our community include:
- Holistic care and activities that meet spiritual, physical and mental needs
- Personalized care services from a compassionate and respectful staff
- Fine dining with chef prepared meals
- Snacks throughout the day
- Physical fitness programs
Pricing at Brookdale Pikesville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Pikesville
[Name removed] was great, she offered timely information for me and also provided other resources to review. Good visit.
- Timing Was Right
We had looked at a number of different communities in the area and most of them were fine. Some of them were a little too large in what we were looking for but generally, most of them were out of our budget...
- STAY AWAY
First of all, I hate when people take a tour and then comment as if they know anything more than what they were told by a sales person. Unless you've had a family member here, then don't review.This...
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Pikesville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Pikesville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.