20 Devonwood Drive Farmington CT 06032
At Brookdale Farmington we offer both independent and assisted living care services in a welcoming and home-like environment. Brookdale Farmington is a vibrant place where seniors thrive in retirement, receiving care services when needed. Our residents enjoy freedom and independence in private or companion apartment-style homes while also being an integral part of our community.
Everything about life at Brookdale Farmington is meant to enhance the lives of residents. Our resort-style services and amenities include:
- Housekeeping and flat linen services
- Transportation services to local shopping, dining and appointments
- Concierge services
- Access to a well-trained staff 24 hours a day
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- On-site general store
- Arts and crafts studio for residents to be creative
- Outdoor garden areas
Pricing at Brookdale Farmington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Farmington
- A great place to call home.
We like this community. The staff is nice and caring. The meals are good and we are pleased with the care and the activities for the residents. This is a nice environment that we were looking for that is a...
- Things are good!
My mother-in-law moved here recently and things are going very well! She likes the staff, the food and it's a very clean community. She adjusting well and getting involved in activities.We chose Brookdale...
- Lovely Facility
All is well for my father since his move to this community. He is starting to adjust to the routine around the facility. Everyone have been very kind, helpful with everything. It is a lovely place, and we are...
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Farmington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Farmington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.