One Chatfield Drive West Hartford CT 06110
Brookdale Chatfield offers the best of senior living, with a retirement lifestyle that is both relaxed and engaged. Residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle while we manage all the hassles of home maintenance. We are set apart by our luxurious services and amenities which include:
- Full-service dining with restaurant-style service
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Comprehensive transportation services
- A strong partnership with local health care providers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Dynamic activities and social calendar
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Polo Lounge offering complimentary glass of wine, beer or soda
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Outstanding Care for mom
We like the care at this community for my mom. The staff is nice and she is really liking living here. The community is clean and well maintained. We both like the menu of the variety of meals. The staff is...
Mom Really Likes it Here
My mother really likes this community, and she is doing great with her move to this community. I'am very satisfied with her move to this facility. She is safe, and in very good hands. They are always updating...
My loved one is doing well!
My father in law was off to a rough start, but now he is doing very well. He seems to be happy. They have gotten more residents so now he has more people to socialize with and join activities within the future....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.