Belmont Village Buffalo Grove
500 McHenry Road Buffalo Grove IL 60089
Our community is located in an attractive residential suburb in northwest Chicago, convenient to numerous shopping malls, healthcare facilities and places of worship for our diverse population. In addition to walking trails on the grounds, there are nearby parks, farms, museums and the historic village of Long Grove for all to explore. Our community also benefits from very supportive families, who live and work in the area. Together with Belmont's well-trained and energetic team of professionals, a sense of kinship is created that benefits everyone in the community.
Experience the Belmont Village Difference
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Circle of Friends memory program for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dedicated Memory Care Residences
- Assistance with daily living
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
- Free scheduled transportation
- Enrichment programs and social activities
- Internet and email at the Center for Learning
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private and companion apartments
- Short-term stays available
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Belmont Village Buffalo Grove Reviews
- Very civic minded and knowledgeable
I toured here when trying to help my sister find a place for my brother-in-law and, from what I saw, I really liked it a lot. It was the first place I was able to tour and the facility is about 3 or 4 stories...
- Clean Property!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went. I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation and made sure to accommodate our needs...
- Would recommend
Very pleased with care Mom is receiving. Impressed with amount of staff available for assistance. Food is top notch but standard selections are unchanged which makes me wonder if the very long term residents...See all 47 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.