Asbury Court Retirement Community
1750 South Elmhurst Rd Des Plaines IL 60018
It is our commitment to meet you at your point of need!
Our Senior Living Community Provides-
- Assisted living
- Supportive Living
- Memory Care: Coming in 2017
- Skilled Nursing and Rehab: Coming in 2017
At Asbury Court, It's about the Care.
- Imagine a stress free transition from Independent and Assisted Living all the way through Skilled Nursing and Rehab care, under one roof
- Continuing Care Retirement Community concept without the buy-in
- Unlike other CCRC's, our campus includes Memory Care and Supportive Living
At Asbury Court, we are family owned and operated for over 25 years. Our management team holds more than 150 accumulative years in the industry- we KNOW seniors! That's why the care you can come to expect has:
- Tenured directors and staff, some with over 20 years at our campus
- Care Staff trained in the most renowned approaches to care
- Social Services available to assist throughout transitional processes
- Licensed Nurse on-site 24/7
- Additional services include: PT, OT, Cardiology, Dental, Speech, Podiatry, Optometry, Audiology, Psychiatry, and Dietician.
Care in a Familiar Place
We are conveniently situated within four major medical centers:
- Alexian Brothers Medical center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Presence Holy Family Medical Center
Our Campus offers multiple suite sizes from which to choose. A new thorough and thoughtful renovation features updated finishes, walking paths in our beautiful courtyard, and an open concept allowing you to freely navigate from all buildings inside.
Amenities and Features Include
- Maintenance free living with housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV, Wifi, and phone connection in suites
- Full Service beauty salon
- Alexian Wellness Center
- Daily exercise program
- Robust life engagement program including outings, movie theater, Wii bowling, and coffee klatches
- 24/7 concierge
- Suites with private walk-in showers
- Courtyard with gazebos
- Library, chapel, and general store
- On-site banking through First Midwest
- Close proximity to Airport and major Highways
Set up a tour today - We can't wait to show you around!
Pricing at Asbury Court Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Asbury Court Retirement Community
- Asbury Court Intake - Great Experience
We had to move my mother from rehab to a long term facility very quickly. Starting with a great tour from [name removed] to [name removed] getting all the papers in order to move her in within a couple of days...
Recently our Father moved into Asbury Court in Des Plaines, IL. Overall we were so pleased with how the entire process went. The staff at Asbury Court has been amazing. Their Sales Director has been so supportive...
- Thanks Asbury Court
Our father just moved in over the weekend and we are so happy with all the help that received from the staff of Asbury Court. [Name removed], their Sales Director, was amazing with the overall process. We...
- See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at Asbury Court Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Asbury Court Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.