828 McPhee Rd SW Olympia WA 98502
Artesian Place can be found on McPhee Rd SW, just off of Capital Mall Drive. Our community is conveniently positioned on a corner plot just south of Capital Medical Center, minutes from Yauger Park and a short drive from Capital Mall.
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of features to make you feel right at home:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Generous storage space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Built in grab bars in the showers
- Bright lighting to reduce falls
Of course your physical & emotional well-being is of utmost importance to us and we cater to your individual needs:
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Staff is onsite 24 hours a day
- Licensed nurse is on call 24 hours per day
- Menus are planned by registered dietitian
- Respite care and short stay programs
- Emergency call pendants are available
- Assistance with daily tasks
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained during the long western Washington rainy season. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as: arts and crafts or our library; as well as social gatherings including: exercise classes and games. Our community has plenty of space for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for sporting events. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is filled with shaded trees, beautiful flower beds, benches for relaxing, bird feeders and walking paths.
We welcome your guests with both overnight accommodations and a private dining room for entertaining. We offer transportation services for shopping at Capital Mall, visiting our local farmer's market and trips to local casinos.
Stop in for a tour and experience all that Artesian Place has to offer.
Pricing at Artesian Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Artesian Place
- Big improvement
We now have a new director. [Removed name] is wonderful and hopefully will do great things for this facility. Give Artesian Place a try.
- Staff Wishes They Could Have Another One Of Him
My friend loves living here. The staff loves him they wish they could duplicate him. They know the residents by name and they make them feel valued and important. The staff also makes the friends and families...
This one is on the top of our list. The place is beautiful but might be a little small for my mom. She is always on the go and I am concerned she might try to get my step dad to take her out all of the time....See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Artesian Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Artesian Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.