Woodhaven Adult Family Home
20502 15th Ave West Lynnwood WA 98036
Woodhaven Adult Family Home is a senior care home situated in Lynwood, Washington, which is located in Snohomish County. Lynwood is a mixture of urban, small city and suburban areas with many Seattle professionals preferring to live here instead of in the bustling city. Lynwood offers many shopping districts and parks, which include community parks, mini parks, recreational parks and trails. With its relaxed, yet vibrant atmosphere, Lynwood is a great place to live.
At Woodhaven Adult Family Home the emphasis is on family care and service with a smile. We want our seniors to feel content and loved in a small, secure, family-style, group home setting, and our professional staff members are dedicated and committed to making that happen. We provide memory care services and encourage activity and participation in order to strengthen mind, body and spirit. We also ensure that each resident is treated with respect and dignity, allowing them to maintain their independence and privacy at all times.
To provide the highest level of comfort that our community deserves, we offer the following top amenities and activities at Woodhaven Adult Family Home:
- Wholesome meals and snacks including a vegetarian option
- Shopping trips and outings for each resident's birthday
- Holiday parties
- Spacious living room for chatting, reading or activities
- Beautician on-site for pamper days
- Beautiful outdoor area to enjoy with fellow residents or visiting family
Enjoy the peaceful ambiance and friendly warmth at Woodhaven Adult Family Home, where you will feel like one of the family in no time.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.