Williamstown Bay - Cudahy III
3400 East Ramsey Avenue Cudahy WI 53110
Situated in the peaceful surroundings of Cudahy, Milwaukee County, WI, the apartment-based senior housing of Williamstown Bay boasts an abundance of suburban charm. This is supported by the green lawns and paved paths laid out before our buildings, which create a soothing sense of normality.
Our professional management exists to ensure that our residents will have the support that they need without ever having to compromise on their independence. Furthermore, we are never satisfied with what we can offer our residents, which is why we continue to come up with new improvements to make their experience that much better.
Although our residents live on their own, here are some of the features and amenities that we use to make their lives easier:
- Community kitchen plus sitting room with cable TV to encourage social gatherings
- Controlled access entry system and emergency pull-cords to ensure safety of residents
- Can accommodate those of our residents interested in bringing their pets with them
- 24/7 maintenance to ensure that our residents will never be without amenities
- Situated close to retailers, restaurants, and other sites of interest to our residents
Our residents can expect life at Williamstown Bay - Cudahy III to be comfortable without being stifling. They retain full freedom of choice while still benefiting from the support of people who care about their well-being.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
very nice place
very nice place, very nice people,very nice management
CleanWell runGreat staff
I thought this place was a very nice community and the apartments they have available where nicely maintained and clean. The staff where very kind during our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.