About Whispering Pines
Residents of Whispering Pines enjoy peaceful community living in a wooded environment in Mishawaka, St. Joseph County, IN. Residents, 55 and older, live in nice apartments with well-kept grounds, mature trees and lush green lawns. Although, you may feel you're living in the country, in reality, Whispering Pines senior housing is close to nearby public transportation, banking and a number of major shopping centers.
The staff at Whispering Pines provides a relaxed atmosphere where residents enjoy their freedom and independence. Seniors are encouraged to participate in many of the social activities. Relatives and friends are more than welcome to visit and join the fun. Community residents enjoy living in comfortable apartments and a community atmosphere. Our seniors particularly like the fact that there is always onsite management available to see to their needs.
Seniors living at Whispering Pines look forward to many planned activities and lifestyle amenities.
- Weekly social activities in the clubhouse include a lively game of bingo, movie day etc.
- You're encouraged to stop by the clubhouse any time for a fresh cup of coffee
- Seniors frequently use the clubhouse for competitive games like Hand and Foot etc.
- For your convenience, each building is equipped with an elevator, parking
- The complex is equipped with wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Our apartments are pet friendly. We welcome all small pets.
Whispering Pines is a small community where residents make friends, enjoy their lifestyle and the comforts of home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor