14300 Detroit Lakewood OH 44107
Westerly Apartments is a senior housing community for active senior housing in Lakewood, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Lakewood is located on the coast of Lake Erie and is just a short drive away from Cleveland. Enjoy all of the comforts of suburban living, while still keeping all the excitement of the city nearby. The Westerly community is close to dining, shopping, and entertainment options with transportation assistance available as well.
Our dedicated staff work tirelessly to provide you with the best life we can offer. Through the on site Barton Senior Center, we strive to provide activities, programs, and services that will enrich the lives of our seniors through entertainment, education, and social gatherings. Many of our seniors volunteer at the center as well to help improve not only their own lives, but the lives of others as well.
In addition to providing for the housing needs of our seniors, the Westerly Apartments offer several other unique amenities:
- Dining room serving three meals a day, Monday through Friday
- On site convenience store
- Community library featuring newspapers, books, and movies
- Computer center with Internet access for all your online needs
- Bingo, cards, and other social activities at the Barton Senior Center
- On site beauty parlor with a manicurist visiting once a week
- Resale shop where residents can exchange clothing and household items
The Westerly Apartments is a vibrant and active community where our seniors thrive on independence and dignity. We would love to have you join our community, so stop by and see us today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A New Resident
The Westerly has many resources and a community spirit.Maintenance items are addressed professionally and efficiently.I really like my walk in shower with grab bars!
Mom loved the atmosphere, the activit...
Mom loved the atmosphere, the activities and the area. She felt the one bedroom felt small.
I thought this was the best place for...
I thought this was the best place for my brother, has everything. But, he said he didn't need all that.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.