Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park
8401 Roosevelt Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19152
Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park is a new senior living community located in Philadelphia, PA, one of the US's largest cities with over 1.5 million people. Residents can enjoy great activities like going out to restaurants, going shopping and running their errands, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park provides the highest level of quality care to our residents in a new, resort-like complex. At Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park, our team of highly trained professionals works around the clock handling every aspect of your loved one's care including all activities, transportation, laundry, appointments, all meals, housekeeping, medications and rehabilitation. Our seniors receive consistent care from our talented team of on-site professionals who are there to assist them with anything they need 24-hours a day.
We are a very fun and social group and that enjoys outings and events with our seniors to encourage social interaction from planned activities and events. A few of the available services, activities, and amenities that we have available in our new development include:
- Well-balanced meals prepared by our chef
- A full gym on-site with weights and equipment
- Classes, arts and craft, workshops, games and hobbies
- A relaxed seat area for entertaining friends and socializing
- Pristine grounds with gardens, walking paths, flowers and benches
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
- A large communal area for group events and activities
We invite you to bring your family member to Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park to join us for luxurious living, relaxing and fun events, and lots of new friends in a community where we happily assist our residents and treat them like family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.