Wellington Manor Assisted Living
375 Hedrick Dr Newport TN 37821
The staff at Brookdale Newport is dedicated to providing high quality care services that encourage independence and respect individuality. We offer both memory care and assisted living care that cares for the whole person, meeting spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual needs. Our intimate, one-story community offers a variety of apartment homes, each with private baths. All areas of our community are easily accessible for residents who have limited mobility.
Our wide range of services and amenities enable residents to thrive in retirement in a safe environment. These services and amenities include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living from a compassionate staff
- Life-enriching programs and activities
- Three homemade meals served daily and selected by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly accommodations for small pets under 20 pounds
- Licensed nurse on-site around the clock
- Personal housekeeping, laundry and linen service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Would Not Recommend This Community!!
I had a bad experience with the staff at the community. My loved one was not receiving the proper care that they needed. The staff were not making sure that his hygiene care was being met. I wasn't aware...
Professional and caring staff
Brookdale has a professional and caring staff. They are highly attentive to the needs of my mother. If she misses a meal, they bring her a snack to ensure she has something to eat. If she has a fainting...
Happy at Brookdale Newport
When it was time to find a place for my dad it was stressful! We did a bunch of tours in one day and by the time I arrived at Brookdale Newport I was frazzled. The staff was very patient with me and answered...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.