Warren Care Services
1237 Westmoreland Drive burlington NC 27216
Some of our key offerings are:
1. 24-hour availability of trained staff
2. A choice of private rooms
3. Respite Care (short-term), Alzheimer's & Dementia care
4. Activity Director for events and activity
5. Assistance with activities of daily living &
6. Scheduled local transportation
7. Quarterly Resident Assessments by a Registered Nurse
1. Minutes from downtown Burlington, NC
2. 20 minutes from Alamance Crossing Shopping Center, Restaurants & Movie Theatre
3. 25 minutes from Greensboro, NC
4. 25 minutes from Mebane, NC Tanger Outlets
What Makes Us Special
Warren Care Services offers a high level of service to not only the resident, but their family member(s) and/or placement agency. The founder trains the staff to operate each day at the same level that he operated when he cared for his own uncle and grandparents. Each family receives this serve daily and each touch from the staff exudes love and care for all!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.